Nicki Minaj speaking on why she hired Vlogger Beat Face Honey as her personal makeup artist
"She shook her ass in a video and she raps about sex. She’s a terrible role model."
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
What year is this
There’s a reason I hated that sappy, watery, pathetic book. Now I know what it is.
Lately, feminists like Annie Lennox, bell hooks and Emma Watson have taken issue with Beyoncé’s sexual openness. While trying to discredit Beyoncé as a feminist, they seem to have forgotten one of the most important parts of Chimamanda’s speech in ***Flawless."What does a lady dress like, exactly? And who decided what a lady looks like? What bearing should one’s clothing have on one’s identification as a feminist? This is exactly the kind of misogynist policing we’ve fought tooth and claw against for decades, and to level this line of “reasoning” at Beyoncé is not only antifeminist, it is despicable." (x)
We should also note that Black Women are perceived and fetishized as hyper sexual. Which is why mainstream feminists willingly call Miley Cyrus, Iggy Azalea, and Katy Perry revolutionary and in charge of their bodies meanwhile demonizing Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and Beyonce.
same place as the black rappers….fuq ‘em!